Financing for Mobile Homes in California has changed. Banks have seen the big opportunity for lending to people purchasing Mobile Homes. As a result we are seeing more foreclosures on Mobile Homes than ever. Times are tough. The cost of living has skyrocketed in a short period of time and homeowners are feeling the effects.
Foreclosures is a nightmare for a family to go through. The stress of not knowing what to do or what you can do weights heavily.
The Effects of Foreclosure to Bakersfield, California Mobile Homeowners
- Loss of you home– The end result of a foreclosure in California is the loss of your home to the bank.
- Decrease in Your Credit Rating– Missing house payments lower your credit rating. Once your home is lost to foreclosure your credit score will drop even more.
- Depression and Stress– Sleepless nights and confusion can lead health issues. The pressure of the situation can be emotionally exhausting.
- House Values in Your Community– Foreclosures are increasing but house values continue to increase in Bakersfield, California.
How You Can Ease The Effects Of Foreclosure In Bakersfield, California
For the well being of you and your family, you need mitigate the effects of foreclosure as much as you can. The process can be frustrating and time consuming, but there are people who can help you navigate your different options in the process.
1. Work With Your Bank: Most banks are willing to work with homeowners to keep their home. If you can show that you can get back on track as well as catch up any missing payments the bank may be able to qualify you for one of their Homeowner Assistance Programs. Applying and Qualifying for a Homeowner Assistance Program may be difficult. If you need help we recommend the team at Action Saves Homes. You can view their view their information at Actionsaveshomes.com
2. Sell Your House: If you would rather avoid foreclosure you can reach out to us here at Local House Offers. Local House Offers has a team of both Agents and Investors. We can list you house on the open market or buy direct. Let’s talk about what works best for you and your family.
Local House Offers has been working with Homeowners facing foreclosure for years. We know it’s a difficult situation. What you may need is just a little more time. Let us review your personal situation to see if we can be the solution your family needs.